Today the brand’s products are distributed in over 110 countries around the world through independent sporting goods stores, specialized chain-stores and large stores with sports departments. Its attention towards a retail development policy is further confirmed by the opening of corners and shop-in-shops, both in Italy and abroad.
Lotto Sport Italia has embarked on a process of organizational development of its distribution model with the adoption of a multi-channel integration strategy across all touchpoints, with a view to establishing a lasting and loyal relationship with the end customer.
The brand has chosen the CX – Commerce eXperience platform of Venistar to harmonize and standardize the retail and distribution processes and enable digital strategies to extend the omnichannel experience to all departments and to the entire supply chain, including customers.
- Faster, agile and integrated processes
- Unified sales across all channels
- More efficient, real-time analysis of business data relating to inventory, orders and customers
- Streamlined analysis times of sales data, accompanied by those relating to customers
- Customer information integrated across the various channels for a smooth and seamless customer experience
- Enhanced management of all the typical fashion parameters (such as models, size, colour, season, brands, collections) along the entire supply chain
- Increased production performance