The digital transformation path undertaken by Dainese covers the entire customer purchase process through the different physical and digital contact points. The project has been realized with Venistar’s CX – Commerce eXperience technologies, merging the management of sales on the various channels with the simultaneous availability of data relating to inventory, orders and customers.
The flexibility of the CX platform has made it possible to integrate into a single hub the management of the points of sale and the back-office of over 40 stores, the ERP system and the e-commerce engine.
- Definition of the omnichannel digital strategy;
- Improvement of processes;
- Global optimisation of workflows;
- Significant increase in performance;
- Integrated management of sales on various channels;
- Improvement of the customer experience and quality of customer relationship.